Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kassie Hymas- This one's for you.

Dearest Kassie Hymas was kind enough to inform me the other day that this lame little blog has more followers than posts. Which is saying a lot because there are only 3 followers. So Kassie, this post is dedicated to you.

The lunch club has been having troubles lately, two troubles to be exact. Two troubling diseases. To be specific these infectious illnesses are Stats and Measles. Dearest Shannon has been forced out of my stats class A3, meaning that we are much less able to rendezvous for lunch. Just another way stats is ruining my life. I could measure the deterioration 7 different ways. Thanks Larsen dearest.

Measles has not only ruined the Lunch Club--it has killed thousands of little kids in third world countries. Which is why it is ruining the Lunch Club. I'm not even in charge of the Measles Initiative. However, I have been fund raising every day during lunch these past two weeks. While begging for donations is way fun it doesn't make for much of a lunch club.

Reasons number 3 (yeah you heard me) I am not a big fan of lunch. It smells bad.

ps. Tomorrow (Friday, November 12th) is Bring A Dollar Day. BADD. Yeah we're that cool. So if anyone actually reads this, which is doubtful, please bring a dollar tomorrow and save a life.

No comments: